You’ve seen the average-person lifehacks, but how about some genius tips for the horse person’s happiest place on earth?
- Keep a measuring tape near the arena marked with each horse's stride distances for easy pole/jump set up.
- Apply petroleum jelly inside sticky lids for easy opening.
- Use multi-colored duct-tape to claim your tack.
- Use a square cinder block to hold a hose at the bottom of your water trough as you fill it.
- Soak white show shirts in 1 part lemon juice to 10 parts water to get rid of sweat stains.
- Use fishing line or dental floss for sewing repairs; they are superior to thread in wet weather.
- Learn to use an awl for blanket, boot and leather repairs.
- Apply vet wrap to blanket racks to prevent slippage.
- Use an emery board to get stains and adhesives off of suede.